Written by Alisha M. Forrester Scott | Alisha is a (contemplative) writer, artist, and social entrepreneur.
I am the only one that was told that you couldn’t tell other people your wishes, or they wouldn’t come true?
Holy shit — what hogwash. Now that I am a bit wiser than to just believe “old world” advice about wishes (and other important things), I am finding that naming my wishes helps me to connect with my true self. There are literally countless instances in my own life where I have stopped wishing, because I didn’t believe that it did any good for me. Maybe, wishes were painful and fake magic spells that never actually worked?
But, I digress. Today, I am interested in NAMING my wishes, just to see what they are. I’ve never done this before.
- for calm and safety in moments of anxiety and perception of insecurity.
- I wish to enjoy being as creatively altruistic and entrepreneurial as possible.
- I wish My Fate is unset.
- I wish to be an active part of any positive team spirit.
- I wish to make a living with my ability to organize people’s lives and businesses.
- I wish to create a ‘poster a day’ to express myself and my personality (and daily lessons).
- I wish to swim every day in a rejuvenating body of water.
- I wish to learn the science behind the art of cooking, and have more dinner parties because of it.
- I wish to become more flexible while experiencing physical and spiritual movement.
- I wish to complete a music album that I can sell to raise money for the bees.
- I wish that all of my bees projects and ideas can find supporters and production.
- I wish that my friends didn’t ever ride motorcycles.
- I wish that I could pet baby animals every day.
- I wish that I could travel to photograph the planet as she changes form.
- I wish that I could host a big game show, that was also a variety show, and talk show.
- I wish that I could remember to breathe more often.
- I wish that I had a good business manager that was directing my entrepreneurial processes.
- I wish that my wedding flashcards product would be selling a lot of units.
- I wish that my family would stop being Mormon.
- I wish that my family would stop blaming non-Mormons.
- I wish that I could get a body massage every day.
- I wish that I had the coolest travel equipment and photo technology.
- I wish that I could 3D print my own jewelry, and hot tub.
- I wish that I could consult more theatre producers on their productions.
- I wish that I could be consulted from theatre producers on theatre productions that I want to produce.
- I wish that I could work with other song writers for theatre and theatrical movies.
- I wish that I could have a party every week for the people who are present in my life.
- I wish that I could host sleepovers, and could provide free organic food to them.
- I wish that I could have my own line of chocolates that are good for you, and pretty, and so delicious.
- I wish that I could interview interesting people for a television show.
- I wish that I was interviewed about the bees and business by new people, more often.
- I wish that I could have access to the finest natural minerals and herbs, and that I could heal myself.
- I wish that I could buy my creative friends’ time and art, more often.
- I wish that I had a studio designed for my relaxation and creative process.
- I wish that I could represent helpful experts and artists who are changing the world into a global community.
- I wish that I could provide myself and my community with a free and open education on every topic of interest.
- I wish there were a special heaven on earth where religions and rich people could learn to love and get along better.
- I wish there were ways to work with prisoners to help save the planet and communities that are suffering.
- I wish there were banks that gave money away if you needed it; that simple.
- I wish there were friendly bees that were human-sized, so I could watch them up close without being somewhat anxious.
- I wish there were honey and retail outlets that were owned by the bees, so that bees could sustain their existence.
- I wish that bees had their own television series, as exciting as Game of Thrones.
- I wish that I had a big sister or brother.
- I wish that I could design and “print” any art piece I wanted to, just by using my thoughts and minds eye.
- I wish that I could hold my breath and go deep underwater, for as long as I’d like to.
- I wish that I could eat fish, again,without being upset about toxicity of the oceans and waterways.
- I wish that I had free access to the world’s best holistic health programs and therapies.
… I could go on. But, feel fine about ending the list now. (I have at least 47 wishes?!)
What do YOU wish for?
Drop me a line (if ya wanna) and let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org.